Monday, December 3, 2012

Where Love Once Lived Praise

What Readers Are Saying About 

Where Love Once Lived


(Email dated 11/29/2012)
YOU SIR HAVE WRITTEN ONE OF THE GREATEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ.  THE TEARS ARE STILL WET ON MY CHEEKS.  JUST SO YOU KNOW ME, FOR WHAT IT’S WORTH, I AM A 76 YEAR OLD, SOUTHERNER FROM TAMPA.  MY WIFE GAVE ME A KINDLE 2 YEARS AGO THIS CHRISTMAS AND I HAVE LOGGED IN ABOUT 400 SINCE THEN.  THERE HAVE BEEN A FEW THAT MOVED ME AS MUCH AS YOURS BUT NOT MANY.  I AM NOT ASHAMED OF THE TEARS.  THE STORY IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND INSPIRING THAT I SHALL REMEMBER THIS ONE LONG AFTER THE OTHERS OR THOSE IN THE FUTURE. 

THE WAY YOU CRAFTED FAITH IN TO THE STORY WAS VERY MOVING.  I WAS RAISED IN THE EPISCOPAL CHURCH BECAUSE OF MY MOTHER BUT LATER WENT TO METHODIST, NON-DENOMINATIONAL AND ULTIMATELY BAPTIST CHURCHES.  ALONG THE WAY I HAVE GRAVITATED AWAY FROM ATTENDING CHURCH BUT I HAVE NEVER NOT BELIEVED IN GOD.  QUESTIONED, YES.  BUT NOT DOUBTED. 

I READ ‘THE VENGEANCE SQUAD’ BEFORE THIS ONE AND BECAUSE OF IT I LOOKED FOR YOUR NAME.  THE ENDING WAS PERFECT YET I WISH THAT I COULD HAVE KEPT READING THE STORY FOREVER THOUGH I CAN’T IMAGINE MORE JOY THAN I HAVE ALREADY EXPERIENCED.  


(Email dated 11/30/2912)
Thanks for your book and for the message of Gods love forgiveness and prayer.

I lost my husband nearly four years ago to small cell lung cancer. I had a very hard time getting back into church without him by my side and just the past few months have I found myself back in church. I also started helping anytime I can at the church and find it has changed my outlook and my faith in people. I know God has always been there for me but I had blocked him out of my life as the years passed.


Two weeks ago I was in Sunday school for the first time with my mother. Her prayers have finally been answered.

Hopefully God has someone in his great plan for me to meet and love once more in my life. I am only 41 so there is still hope! If not I will be satisfied with the love my husband and I did get to share, with God at the center.


Thanks for hope and a great story.
(Email dated 12/1/2012)
I loved your book! I hope you write many more such stories of faith that overcomes. Kitty 

Recent Reviews on Amazon.com

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Great relationship story., November 30, 2012

Dishonesty and deception take their toll in the lives of three people ending up in broken marriages and broken hearts. Trying to go back and pick up the pieces brings up old hurts and creates new ones. This story of damaged relationships kept me turning pages. Mr. Frost did an excellent job of making me feel the emotions of the characters and deal with emotions of my own. A good read.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars WHERE LOVE ONCE LIVED, November 29, 2012

OKAY, CALL ME AN OLD ROMANTIC, I DON'T CARE. I JUST FINISHED THE BOOK AND TRUTHFULLY, UNASHAMEDLY, THE TEARS ARE STILL DAMP ON MY CHEEKS. THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF MY FAVORITES OF ALL TIME. BTW, I AM A 76 YEAR OLD, MALE, SOUTHERNER WHO HAS READ ALMOST 400 BOOKS ON MY KINDLE IN THE PAST 23 MONTHS. THE STORY IS SO BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN AND SO RELIGIOUSLY INSPIRING. RELIGION WAS HANDLED IN SUCH A WAY AS TO NOT TURN OFF BUT YET IMPRESSIVE. I CAN'T HELP BUT THINK WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD WE COULD LIVE IN IF WE COULD ALL BE AS GIVING AS SOME OF THE CHARACTERS. I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE SIDNEY HAS WRITTEN OTHER THAN 'THE VENGEANCE SQUAD' WHICH I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED TOO BUT I SHALL BE LOOKING FOR HIS NAME FOR OTHER BOOKS. I USE U/C BECAUSE I CAN READ IT BETTER FOR SOME WHO MIGHT CARE TO 'CORRECT' ME.

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars love that won't quit, November 27, 2012
I read 4 to 5 books a week. This is one of those refreshing books that will always stay with you. The characters are believable and down to earth. You can't help but feel that you are with them. I would hope that you won't pass this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment