Friday, October 8, 2010

Virtual Book Tours Plus

I was interviewed on Sunnybank Meanderings by Carol Brown, a fellow American Christian Fiction Writers member who lives in Ohio. See http://sunnebnkwrtr.blogspot.com/2010/10/please-welcome-new-friend-frost-how.html to read her blog. I think it turned out great. Hopefully, this information about Where Love Once Lived will reach more people because of the interview.

Please go to her blog today, read the article, and add a comment.

This is called a virtual tour and I am planning to do more in the future. Although I met Carol through the ACFW bookclub, I have a list of bloggers who are interested in Christian fiction. I've sent review copies to several of them and will contact others. One turned me down for an interview because her calendar for the year is full. She said for me to check back in December to get scheduled for 2011. That seemed so far away when I first read her email, but now it is just around the corner.

Speaking of schedules, I have a book signing scheduled for December 5 at my church. The plan is to have a book sale day for members and others to buy Christian books for Christmas gifts. In addition to having my book there, I've been asked to be there to sign the books.

And, you most likely know I have a book signing scheduled for January 15, 2011 at BookPeople in Austin. I don't know what to expect there, but before the date of the signing, I'll contact my Austin friends and encourage them to stop by. Some of them probably don't know about the book.

I'm looking for other ways to publicize the book and would appreciate your comments. But, today, please check the interview here: http://sunnebnkwrtr.blogspot.com/2010/10/please-welcome-new-friend-frost-how.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment