Monday, September 6, 2010

Another Book Review!!!

I was just talking about how much fun it is to start getting feedback from readers, and soon after that I discovered another review on Amazon.com. Read this...

*********************************************

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful:

5.0 out of 5 stars A great first novel!, September 4, 2010

By Sandy Althaus - See all my reviews

Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)

This review is from: Where Love Once Lived (Paperback)

I am proud to say I bought Sid's very first book and loved reading it. Rollo has covered the overview so well, but I want to comment on the theme and characters. I thought it was so very creative to use the bookmobile as a center of so much action and activity, and much to my surprise it kept popping up throughout the book. It was so well described I could picture myself being there. I "got into" the characters quite early in my reading, and my interest kept growing. I especially appreciated the comfortable but truthful way the Christian message was presented. I know lives will be touched when reading this book. A Great first novel! Excited to read your next one.

*********************************************

I must admit that swelled my head a little. I said something about Rollo's review perhaps being written from a galley proof and could have been an exaggeration to help sales. What I didn't mention was that privately he did say it was well written. So, I'm celebrating both reviews.

Now, it's your turn. More reviews will help bring attention to the book. If you don't want to write something, then check the Yes button on the two reviews there to let people know you agree with what's been said.

Here's the link to the Amazon.com page: http://www.amazon.com/Where-Love-Lived-Sidney-Frost/dp/1451511817/

Thanks, Sandy and to all you who have commented on the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment