Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Where Love Once Lived Now on Amazon.com

When I checked the details, CreateSpace said it could take up to fifteen days before Where Love Once Lived would be available on Amazon.com. But, guess what. It was there the next day. It's missing descriptive information which I need to add, but it's there in a place where many people are used to buying.

It was a thrill when the first sale was made. I don't see who the buyers are in my sales report, but I can see how many books were sold and where (CreateSpace, Amazon, etc.)

Today, I started studying how to set up a Kindle version. I have a lot to learn about marketing a book, but there is a lot I already know how to do and will be doing much of it as soon as possible.

I've also started a list of things I would do differently next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment